Pune Talathi Bharti 2019 | Pune Talathi Recruitment Online Process Starts For 89 Posts
According to the advertisement published by Pune Mahsul Vibhag, Pune Talathi Bharti is being implemented for 89 posts. the application will be available from March 1, 2019, Interested candidates do read the below article and PDF advertisement to get the details like salary, job location, age limit, Educational Qualification, and selection procedure etc. We Suggest you visit the official website of the Maharashtra State Government, to get more information and details about Bharti. Application mode for recruitment is Online and the last date is March 22, 2019. For more information please read the below PDF advertisement provided.
Pune Talathi Bharti 2019:
Department Name: Pune Mahsul Vibhag
Name Posts: Talathi
Number of Posts: 89 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- 34800/-
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
Job Location: Pune
Selection Process: Exam
Last Date: 22nd March 2019
Vacancy Details for Pune Talathi Bharti 2019:
- Talathi: 89 Posts
Pune Talathi Bharti 2019 Educational Details:
- Applicants / Candidates who are interested and eligible for the Pune Talathi Posts have completed their graduation in any field from recognized university.
- Candidates have knowledge of Computer.
- Candidates must have a knowledge of Marathi Language.
Age Limit For Pune Talathi Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants applying to the posts must have an age between 18-38 years
- For backward category applicants, the maximum age limit is 43 years
Application Process For Pune Talathi Bharti 2019:
- Eligible Candidates, please submit their online applications starting from 1st March 2019 and the last date of online registration of Pune Talathi Bharti 2019 is 22nd March 2019 till 11.59 pm.
- Fill the online application form for Pune Talathi, by giving all necessary details.
- Applicants need to upload their scan copy of latest photograph & signature as per the required scale.
- Fill the form as per the requirement, given in the advertisement and after that click on the Submit button.
- Candidates need to pay online application fees through Debit – Credit Card, Online Banking, or even BHIM UPI for paying application fees for Pune Talathi Exam 2019. Applications fees are Rs.500/- for General candidate and Rs.350/- for backward category candidate
- Finally, candidates can save the form and take a printout of application form.
Official Notification and Application Form:
FOR LATEST UPDATES JOIN THE MAHA-NMK TELEGRAM CHANNELMahaNMK – NMK – नौकरी मार्गदर्शन केंद्र