According to an advertisement published by the Center of Development and Advanced Computing (CDAC), Application for 29 vacancies of “Joint Director, Manager, Senior Legal Officer, Senior Finance Officer, Senior Purchase Officer, Purchasing Officer, Principal Technical Officer, Senior Assistant, Junior and Assistant Director” are invited. Interested candidates do read the below article and PDF advertisement to get the details like salary, job location, age limit, Educational Qualification, and selection procedure etc. We Suggest you visit the official website of the Center of Development and Advanced Computing (CDAC), to get more information and details about Bharti. Application mode for recruitment is Online and the last date is 12, 15 and 19 March 2019, according to the posts. For more information please read the below PDF advertisement provided.
CDAC Recruitment 2019:
Department Name: Center of Development and Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Name Posts: Joint Director, Manager, Senior Legal Officer, Senior Finance Officer, Senior Purchase Officer, Purchase Officer, Principal Technical Officer, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant & Executive Director
Number of Posts: 29 Vacancies
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: www.cdac.in
Last Date: 12th, 15th & 19th March 2019 (as per the posts)
Vacancy Details for CDAC Recruitment 2019:
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Joint Director (Finance)||01||CA|
|02.||Joint Director(HRD)||02||LLM (Master of Laws)|
|04.||Senior Legal Officer||03||CA/ LLM|
|05.||Senior Finance Officer||01||LLM|
|06.||Senior Purchase Officer||01||CA/ LLM|
|08.||Purchase Officer||02||CA. LLM|
|09.||Principal Technical Officer (Electrical)||01||B.E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent|
|12.||Executive Director||03||Engineering graduate (B.E./B.Tech.)|
Closing Date Of Application:
- For Sr. No.1 to 09 Posts : 19th March 2019
- For Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant Posts : 12th March 2019
- For Executive Director Posts : 15th March 2019
Application Fees for CDAC Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants applying to the posts need to pay Rs. 500/- as applications fees
- No applications fees for SC/ST/PWD category applicants
Age Limit For CDAC Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants applying to the posts must have an age between 18-38 years
- For backward category applicants, the maximum age limit is 43 years
Application Process For CDAC Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form by giving all the necessary details.
- Applicants need to upload their documents as per the required scale.
- Fill the form as per the requirement, given in the advertisement and after that click on the Submit button.
- Make payment of the applications fees to complete the online applications
- Submit applications before the closing date of the applications candidates then can save the form and take a printout of application form.
Official Notification and Application Form:
FOR LATEST UPDATES JOIN THE MAHA-NMK TELEGRAM CHANNELMahaNMK – NMK – नौकरी मार्गदर्शन केंद्र